Expired

Videogamebox issues

7 replies
Found 20th Jun 2014
I ordered Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze on Wii U from them on Sunday, and it still hasn't arrived after five business days even though it was supposedly sent first class.

I have emailed the company on both of their email addresses and I have phoned them yet they won't pick up or reply to anything I send them after 24 hours of waiting on a reply. What do I do next?

7 Comments

panic?

Original Poster

Yeah I considered that, but I didn't think it would resolve much.

post on there facebook and twitter pages someone will get back to u

Original Poster

ViperKeith

post on there facebook and twitter pages someone will get back to u

Okay cheers, I'll try that now.

strange, they have always had excellent communication with me when i've had an issue, most recently with tropico 5 where we were bouncing emails back and forth within hours of me messaging them!

Original Poster

winifer

strange, they have always had excellent communication with me when i've … strange, they have always had excellent communication with me when i've had an issue, most recently with tropico 5 where we were bouncing emails back and forth within hours of me messaging them!

I've only heard good things about them on here and Trustpilot, so I thought it'd be a safe bet. Instead, I've been left £30 down without hearing a single word back. Pretty disappointed to be honest.

Original Poster

Tweeting them finally caught their attention. Thanks guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions