Videomaker Software

Banned 4 replies
Found 19th May 2008
Im after some video making software so that i can put video clips together with some music. Ideally free and similar to windows movie maker. Any suggestions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Try this one: ]world's best movie editor

I can't suggest any movie makers, but VirtualDub is EXTREMELY good for encoding the video into various formats once you've created it, including online (it's what I used for Kylie).

virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

As far as Videomaker software, try downloading various things from the internet and giving them a try. A google search for "freeware" followed by "move maker", "movie editor", "video editor", "video maker" brings up lots of results.

why not use movie maker
you know apart from it being rubbish
but it does what you describe

sony vegas is supposed to be good. costs but u can get a free trial... and maybe crack it :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

joshu;2134401

why not use movie makeryou know apart from it being rubbishbut it does … why not use movie makeryou know apart from it being rubbishbut it does what you describe

it used to work ok on my pc but it keeps crashing now :?

as for cracking i don't have a clue on how to do any of that kind of stuff- i know there are sites but i dunno how to use em.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions