Groups

videos,avi etc to ps3

whats the FASTESS program out there? or do they all take forever to convert doesnt have to be be free just fast

14 Comments

Banned

jamstaruk1972;4375159

whats the FASTESS program out there? or do they all take forever to … whats the FASTESS program out there? or do they all take forever to convert doesnt have to be be free ill just get a crack for it just fast

no idea mate

i use handbrake to convert, but it takes its sweet time, like most of them do.

winavi....fastest converter i know of...

to ps3 use mkv2vob

ps no need to convert avi's as they play already

I have used MKV2VOB when coding blurays onto dvd's. Very fast with a quad core PC. Its completely free so no crack needed...

Damn Mittu1, i'm too slow!

any good then mkv2vob

I use the allok range of converters.

sme24185;4375479

any good then mkv2vob

mkv2vob is great :thumbsup:

Banned

ps3 plays avis anyway!

MKV2VOB, I'll second that. I only use it to convert MKVs.

As it happens I've been searching for a DVD mp4 converter for a friend to put his movies on his DVD and I find handbrake the best for quality and options but Dvdfab for simplicity. As for speed they are all much of a muchness.

Original Poster

thanks guys will give out rep later

covertxtodvd is the best dvd coverter out there

Banned

why is everyone mentioning dvd convertors. op wanted to know how to convert avis for ps3 which isn't necessary
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions