Videospin - Free Movie-Making software by Pinnacle

Got an email today advising of this free software available for download.

I am not into video editing etc myself but thought it might be useful to some.

Fun, fast and foolproof - VideoSpin makes making and sharing movies so quick and easy anyone can do it.

Once you've downloaded your free copy, simply drag video, picture and music files into VideoSpin. A couple of clicks and you've edited your latest masterpiece and uploaded straight onto YouTube, Yahoo! Video or your other favourite video-sharing sites.

videospin.com/uk/…_UK

6 Comments

Thanks

note:

FAQs:
Will VideoSpin still work after 15 days if I do not purchase the advanced codec pack?

Yes VideoSpin will still work, but you will not be able to create or edit MPEG-2, MPEG-4/DivX, or Dolby Digital 2 Channel files

Not much use then!

Moved to misc as we generally do not allow downloads as deals / freebies.

Trial vers. Pretty useless really.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1488698

Moved to misc as we generally do not allow downloads as deals / freebies.

OK thanks Emma, I'll remember that in future.

Unfortunately going by the comments above it would seem that the offer is not as good as it first sounded. Sorry about that, I'll check the "small print" next time before I post anything similar.

If you're looking for free video editing, XP comes with Movie maker builtin - it's actually a pretty good tool, you can easily capture from a DV camcorder or import footage then edit and create footage. There's no one click transfer to youtube but it's not that difficult to do with other freeware.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions