Groups

View a members other posts in chronological (good eh?) order..........

.........Is it possible? Eg, I'd like to see their most recents posts. As it is the first few pages are from one of those silly game threads and are 8 months old.

9 Comments

Original Poster

andywedge;7272828

Click on usernameThen "View … Click on usernameThen "View All"=1&forums[]=2&forums[]=3&forums[]=4&sort_results_by=Thread+Start+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&advanced_search=Search+Now"]LINK

Wedgy, I don't mean their deals. I mean when you click your username in this thread and selct 'find more posts by andywedge' the 4th in the list is from August. I would just like to see all theiir posts, most recent first.

mod

deek72;7272831

Wedgy, I don't mean their deals I mean when you click their username and … Wedgy, I don't mean their deals I mean when you click their username and selct 'find more posts by...'.

Doh; silly me thinking you meant deals on a deals website :-D
    OK, I know what you mean now - yes it is infuriating

Original Poster

andywedge;7272836

Doh; silly me thinking you meant deals on a deals website :-DOK, I know … Doh; silly me thinking you meant deals on a deals website :-DOK, I know what you mean now - yes it is infuriating

So it's not possible?

btw, you going tomorrow? I'm working again:x

mod

deek72;7272838

So it's not possible?

I don't think so Deek - and if it is I've never been able to work out how
    EG I sometimes need to check someones most recent posts; but if they posted in a thread in June 2008 and then someone posted in the same thread today, that June 2008 post will show before a post they made yesterday 'cos it was bumped by another member. I might be wrong, as I often am (still actually quite a new member) and no other moddys about at the mo to ask I'm afraid; but yeah, it appears that we are both having the same frustrations

Yup - season ticket and got my Semi Final Man Ure derby ticket sorted a few days ago too

Original Poster

andywedge;7272845

I don't think so Deek - and if it is I've never been able to work out … I don't think so Deek - and if it is I've never been able to work out howEG I sometimes need to check someones most recent posts; but if they posted in a thread in June 2008 and then someone posted in the same thread today, that June 2008 post will show before a post they made yesterday 'cos it was bumped by another member. I might be wrong, as I often am (still actually quite a new member) and no other moddys about at the mo to ask I'm afraid; but yeah, it appears that we are both having the same frustrations

Ok thanks Andy. It's something thats been bugging me for quite a while. hey-ho!

Yeah my mate got 2 for the semi, just gotta sort out work now.

It's not been possible for over a year.

Original Poster

thesaint;7273196

It's not been possible for over a year.

The general search system on this site is very hit and miss imo. None of it seems very user-friendly or intuitive at all.

Banned

deek72;7273228

The general search system on this site is very hit and miss imo. None of … The general search system on this site is very hit and miss imo. None of it seems very user-friendly or intuitive at all.

just go to advanced search and type their username in

that comes back in date order. its the only search that works on this site :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions