View comments in order rather than Top Comments first

Posted 6th Nov
How can I view comments in order please? I almost exclusively view via the Android app.

Reading the top comments only to read them again as I scroll down is really annoying.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I don't know about the app per-se but on the website, it's only the first couple or so that are "Top Comments." After that, they are in order. I'm not sure you can change that...
I just found out something interesting. As you probably already know, the green bar is "Top comments" and the black bar are just "comments." Now, at the right end of the green bar is a little icon that looks like an eye with a line through it. Click this and it hides the "Top comments." To show them again, re-click the icon. It does seem to work from thread to thread so you should be able to achieve what you want.

Regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix06/11/2019 18:25

I just found out something interesting. As you probably already know, the …I just found out something interesting. As you probably already know, the green bar is "Top comments" and the black bar are just "comments." Now, at the right end of the green bar is a little icon that looks like an eye with a line through it. Click this and it hides the "Top comments." To show them again, re-click the icon. It does seem to work from thread to thread so you should be able to achieve what you want.Regards, Phsy.

I found that yesterday. I wonder if it's new
psychobitchfromhell06/11/2019 18:40

I found that yesterday. I wonder if it's new

I couldn't say, pbfh. The top comments don't bother me as I just scroll past them - so I've never looked to change it. Something tells me not, as the black bar has always had the little icon to change the order of the comments...

Hasn't it? (spooky!)
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 6th Nov
Phsycronix06/11/2019 18:43

I couldn't say, pbfh. The top comments don't bother me as I just scroll …I couldn't say, pbfh. The top comments don't bother me as I just scroll past them - so I've never looked to change it. Something tells me not, as the black bar has always had the little icon to change the order of the comments...Hasn't it? (spooky!)

I just noticed because the top comments all disappeared the other day. Could've been there for years for all I know or could be brand new
eslick06/11/2019 19:07

Been there for ages now.

Shows how observant I am.
Thanks is for the replies. No such functionality in the Android app. Would be nice to be able to toggle off. At least I know I am not missing something already there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants