Groups

Viewing credit report

I want to view my credit report, whats the company called that let you have a 30 day trial then so much a month there after but you can avoid any changes if you cancel within 30 days ? Also once i find this out and if anyone knows who i am talking about (its experian i think not 100% sure) is it easy to navigate around it and is it easy to cancel so i wont be charged a monthly fee ?

10 Comments

its experian, you have to ring them up but no hassle on the phone so not too bad

Banned

Don't forget cashback :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;8051447

its experian, you have to ring them up but no hassle on the phone so not … its experian, you have to ring them up but no hassle on the phone so not too bad

DLM;8051469

Don't forget cashback :thumbsup:

Great rep added.

Banned

Your credit report is fine - I used it yesterday for my new TV

Original Poster

dimebars;8051522

Your credit report is fine - I used it yesterday for my new TV

Theres always one :oops:

why not get the £2 one off charge one

You are entitled to a free credit report once a year- get one from here, then you don't have to sign up to anything and mess around cancelling at the end:

annualcreditreport.co.uk/

CreditExpert. £2 back via Quidco too.:thumbsup:
    Used this myself, dead easy to cancel.

I've got £6.50 coming back to me off an equifax one through quidco. Don't know if the offer still runs though. It's cost me nothing, I've cancelled and the £6.50 is validated. It was very thorough too, no surprises... which is good.

and dont forget they use the information u supply to update their records if the need too soo good alround
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection910
      2. DVD storage34
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?617

See more discussions