Vikings Amazon prime

Posted 29th Apr
I enjoy this series, but do people find it makes game of thrones look like a kids program at times in comparison.It's very brutal & violent every episode lol.Maybe I'm just getting old lmao😁😁😁😁😁
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

22 Comments
I gave up on it quite early, just silly at times. I finally had enough when there was a fight on the beach, everyone face to face locked together in a big huddle. One side spots one of their people 'trapped' behind the enemy so make their way through the crowd to save him. They get through the fighting easy without being hit or anything...... Not for me but then nor was got
I have watched every episode, but it has been getting a bit boring during the latest season. You could probably make a decent 90 minute film out of whole season (maybe true about all of them).

Look out for one of the warriors wearing glasses in one episode.
a666andy29/04/2020 15:38

I gave up on it quite early, just silly at times. I finally had enough …I gave up on it quite early, just silly at times. I finally had enough when there was a fight on the beach, everyone face to face locked together in a big huddle. One side spots one of their people 'trapped' behind the enemy so make their way through the crowd to save him. They get through the fighting easy without being hit or anything...... Not for me but then nor was got

Yes it does make out know one else could fight at all except the Vikings.
Predikuesi29/04/2020 15:41

I have watched every episode, but it has been getting a bit boring during …I have watched every episode, but it has been getting a bit boring during the latest season. You could probably make a decent 90 minute film out of whole season (maybe true about all of them).Look out for one of the warriors wearing glasses in one episode.

Why did lagatha go grey suddenly was it the shock of losing the battle??? I'm up to where they've gone to England with the bishop helping them.
i struggled on the last season after a particular char died however I did love it up until that point
Ukguy10129/04/2020 15:44

Why did lagatha go grey suddenly was it the shock of losing the battle??? …Why did lagatha go grey suddenly was it the shock of losing the battle??? I'm up to where they've gone to England with the bishop helping them.

I think it was to tell us that she wasn't long for this world. I won't spoil it for you.
I like Loki he's as mad as a brush lol!😁😁😁
I recommend knightfall for any one who hasn't seen it I think Mark hamill is in 2nd series
Loved the first few seasons
Didn't seem to have a clue where it was going after that watched to the end however.

Also got moaned at that it was too violent when I made someone else watch it
Wongy11029/04/2020 15:59

Loved the first few seasonsDidn't seem to have a clue where it was going …Loved the first few seasonsDidn't seem to have a clue where it was going after that watched to the end however.Also got moaned at that it was too violent when I made someone else watch it

I wonder what the body count was throughout the series! :/ :/ :/ :/ Lol.
It was great for the first few seasons then as with GOT & Black Sails they started to make it tamer and tamer.
Ooo the blood Eagle thing 🙈🤢
Lagathar
DaveG4629/04/2020 16:24

Ooo the blood Eagle thing 🙈🤢

That's the one thing I'll never be able to erase from my mind and the reason I'd never rewatch Vikings
Predikuesi29/04/2020 16:28

That's the one thing I'll never be able to erase from my mind and the …That's the one thing I'll never be able to erase from my mind and the reason I'd never rewatch Vikings

Ooo it was brutal, I always enjoyed it to start with but lost interest in the last few series
m4rmite29/04/2020 16:27

Lagathar

Alicia Agnes on was blumming nice as well
Something else which I always wondered I guess Maude Hurst - Helga & Georgia Hurst - tovi don't get along (sisters) their dad's the creator but you never ever see them in pictures together.... just a thought
Predikuesi29/04/2020 16:28

That's the one thing I'll never be able to erase from my mind and the …That's the one thing I'll never be able to erase from my mind and the reason I'd never rewatch Vikings

Yes sticks in the memory! Like the Willie chopping scene & eyeball squeezing by the mountain in game of thrones!
The Last Kingdom on Netflix has surpassed Vikings. Can’t believe it but it has
To compare it to GOT is madness
Shame it is ending this season but great to hear Netflix is doing their own spin-off series titled Vikings: Valhalla which takes place a century after the end of the original series.

‘Vikings’ To End After Season 6, Followup Series In Works At History From Michael Hirst & MGM Televisiondeadline.com/201…72/

‘Vikings: Valhalla’: Netflix Orders ‘Vikings’ Sequel Series From Michael Hirst, Jeb Stuart & MGM TVdeadline.com/201…98/

Vikings spin-off Valhalla to be filmed for Netflix in Wicklowirishtimes.com/bus…535
Also not sure if anyone was aware but Kjetill Flatnose is played by Adam Copeland otherwise known as Edge in American wrestling

40582064-wJJ9Y.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions