Groups
    EXPIRED

Villa in florida needed 4 bedrooms

Hi,
    I am after any villas in florida close to the parks, that people have been to and they have been very impressed with them.

Stayed in one last year 3 star, but it had quite alot of problems with it. Please help
    Thanks

4 Comments

Try floridavillarosso.co.uk
    i used this 4 bed 3 bathroomed villa in October, very nice, had a great games room, internet and a very private pool area... i paid £620 for 14 nights

Not sure when you want to go - you often find that good properties are booked up well in advance for the busy periods, but there is a good website that lets you search by what you want and email lots of villas that meet your specs at once - link is
    orlandovillas.com/
    We have booked through there a couple of times and not had any problems. I think the location is down to personal taste and what you are planning to do - we stayed in Indian Creek which is really close to Disney (5-10 mins drive via a back road that doesn't get busy) but its further away from Universal and I Drive (so may not be as good if thats where you will be going). Orlando Villas website has a good section on the different villa communities that is worth looking at
    orlandovillas.com/Map…spx

Going by the title, I would say that every Villa in Florida should have at least five bedrooms:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions