Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
Google
Original Poster
thanks
James villas, etc google will be of help too. Most villas are usually self catering.
Unless you want a high end villa with staff it will be self cater
The whole idea of a villa is peace and quiet and privacy, this concept doesn't go hand in hand with all inclusive unless you're prepared to pay for personal chefs and butlers costing megabucks

We always chose villas as cant imagine anything worse than being in a hotel with hundreds of other people and trying to enjoy relaxation and quiet.
Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Jan
There are all inclusive villas available through Travelrepublic in Lanzarote, if you do a search you can find them. They are linked but separately the neighbouring 5* hotel and you can use the facilities as well as the restaurants. It’s not cheap though, but the accommodation looks fantastic.
rent a villa, go out to eat. problem solved
chocci5 h, 58 m ago

The whole idea of a villa is peace and quiet and privacy, this concept …The whole idea of a villa is peace and quiet and privacy, this concept doesn't go hand in hand with all inclusive unless you're prepared to pay for personal chefs and butlers costing megabucksWe always chose villas as cant imagine anything worse than being in a hotel with hundreds of other people and trying to enjoy relaxation and quiet.

Depends on the hotel
1. Find and book the villa.
2. Find and book a chef/butler/cleaner/driver (delete as appropriate)

Job jobbed. But cant imagine it would be cheap.
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies people I know it's difficult to find but managed to find somewhere in the canaries last year that did a villa with all inclusive and entertainment included just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else
Edited by: "John114a" 2nd Jan
Almost all are Canaries. More apart-hotels than villas unless you are on a mega budget. You may find them more often described as bungalows. Hard to find as none of the online searches add these criteria.
I found some AI apart-hotels in balaerics but best choice by far Canaries. Good luck x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants