Village Hotel Guest Pass

Found 6th Dec 2011
So I went to my local Village hotel a few days ago with my mate as he gave me a free day visit guest pass.

I loved it there so much, I even decided to ask at reception how much it would cost to join. I was told it would cost a total of £42.50 a month, and that I would have to be subscribed for a minimum of a years time.
I'd love to join but I honestly can't afford it...

So, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get these free Guest passes? as I would love to go to the Village Hotel again without paying the stupidly high fee! I did ask my mate how he got them, but he told me that his uncle gave him loads of them as he got loads of them off the internet. Does anyone know anything about this? If you do, please share

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
9 Comments
Could try a quick google for something like last years or a naughty photoshop?

deskdemon.com/uk/…pdf

@vlj
Nah, that's nowhere near where I live. I'd buy like 3 of those though if that deal was on in my area

DEALWARRIOR

Could try a quick google for something like last years or a naughty … Could try a quick google for something like last years or a naughty photoshop?http://www.deskdemon.com/uk/partners/village_hotels/village_hotels_voucher.pdf

OMG!! I'm guessing this is why he had so many then...
Is anyone here good with Photoshop? xD

Edited by: "JJMPSP" 6th Dec 2011
i have emailed them in the past to tell them i am interested and they send an email to to invite me along to try out the facilities
Amstar

i have emailed them in the past to tell them i am interested and they … i have emailed them in the past to tell them i am interested and they send an email to to invite me along to try out the facilities

Will try this now... Did you email them directly? or contact them through their website via this link ?: village-hotels.co.uk/con…act
this is my local village i contacted them directly, so i would try your local village. when my husband tried it he only got to look around but i got a pass for both of us. so i would be cheeky and ask for a pass to try it out

village-hotels.co.uk/hot…act
Amstar

this is my local village i contacted them directly, so i would try your … this is my local village i contacted them directly, so i would try your local village. when my husband tried it he only got to look around but i got a pass for both of us. so i would be cheeky and ask for a pass to try it outhttp://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels/leeds-south/contact

Thank you so much! I just contacted them
I'll post back if they reply to me.

In the meantime, does anybody here have Photoshop? and are they good enough to edit a date on a voucher? lol
hope you get a pass i will keep my fingers crossed
Still haven't heard back
Might have to try getting someone to edit the date on the voucher from last year xD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants