Groups

Vinyl Value?? Please help!!

Hi all

I have "Run DMC: You Talk Too Much (Signed by all 3 members)

Does any one know it's value of where I can find out.

Thanks

27 Comments

tree fiddy

Mellow Yellow

tree fiddy

Beat me to it lol

tree fiddy?

Original Poster

Yh tree fiddy? Lol

cath1510

tree fiddy?

bout that

Urban Dictionary

Edited by: "RosieWoo" 9th May 2011

Original Poster

RosieWoo

bout that :)Urban Dictionary

Haha lol!!

Original Poster

If anyone does have an idea tho :P

try ....popsike.......or go to a record fair and try and sell it to a dealer for a fiver....good luck

Someone has a signed T-shirt on ebay for starting price of £2,000 no bids though...item number: 190531588574

A t-shirt sold on the 1st for £102.00 item number: 200601865739

I would have thought signed vinyl would be worth more than a t-shirt. Then again, probably wrong as usual!

That's my 2pence
    Edited by: "RosieWoo" 9th May 2011

Original Poster

RosieWoo

Someone has a signed T-shirt on ebay for starting price of £2,000 no bids … Someone has a signed T-shirt on ebay for starting price of £2,000 no bids though...item number: 190531588574A t-shirt sold on the 1st for £102.00 item number: 200601865739I would have thought signed vinyl would be worth a lot more than a t-shirt.That's my 2pence

Wow thanks!! Maybe their is some value in it. I bought it in a box of vinyl or around 200 for £18

think it depends really if theres any kind of authenticity to the signatures.. like some kind of certificate.

Ryanfozzie

Wow thanks!! Maybe their is some value in it. I bought it in a box of … Wow thanks!! Maybe their is some value in it. I bought it in a box of vinyl or around 200 for £18

I actually have no idea whether it would be worth more than a t-shirt, but why not just try it on ebay and see, you never know!

baconsandwich

think it depends really if theres any kind of authenticity to the … think it depends really if theres any kind of authenticity to the signatures.. like some kind of certificate.

Easily printed out lol

Original Poster

baconsandwich

think it depends really if theres any kind of authenticity to the … think it depends really if theres any kind of authenticity to the signatures.. like some kind of certificate.

I will try to upload a pic later and maybe someone could compare it to the real thing as I have no clue.

Original Poster

baconsandwich

How would I get a certificate then??

Buy this and use the COA for your vinyl

Without a cert i'd say about £8 the same price you can get it for in places like selectadisc (but unsigned).

personaly i think ebay is crap for autographed stuff.
    if you think itds worth money take it to a collector or auction place

Original Poster

nebno6

personaly i think ebay is crap for autographed stuff.if you think itds … personaly i think ebay is crap for autographed stuff.if you think itds worth money take it to a collector or auction place

Where do I go??

Original Poster

DVS_Dee

Without a cert i'd say about £8 the same price you can get it for in … Without a cert i'd say about £8 the same price you can get it for in places like selectadisc (but unsigned).

I think it's worth more than £8

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Get a bit of paper signed by the 3 members saying its really them who … Get a bit of paper signed by the 3 members saying its really them who signed the vinylumm you may have to fake one of the names

Considering one is dead it might be hard?

A guy I know has a company called Vinyl Tap vinyltap.co.uk who specificly deal with rare vinyl. Give them a try.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

So sorry didnt read it all

Original Poster

pioneer181

A guy I know has a company called Vinyl Tap http://www.vinyltap.co.uk who … A guy I know has a company called Vinyl Tap http://www.vinyltap.co.uk who specificly deal with rare vinyl. Give them a try.

I just sent them an email

bout............

tree fiddy

Jack-L92

bout............tree fiddy

Go back 26 posts and accept your originality isn't your strong point.
    Edited by: "DT89" 10th May 2011

Original Poster

pioneer181

A guy I know has a company called Vinyl Tap http://www.vinyltap.co.uk who … A guy I know has a company called Vinyl Tap http://www.vinyltap.co.uk who specificly deal with rare vinyl. Give them a try.

He said they dont deal in signed records
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      3. word association Game73944484
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25102

See more discussions