Groups

Violent Clowns - could people be any more stupid

These plebs need to get a life, just pure bullying.

24 Comments

If these people have nothing better to do with their time but to traumatise others, then make them scrub clean the local sewage treatment plant tanks.

I like how SKY News put some creepy music on the accompanying video as though to stress that this is scary.

An adult without young children may rightly see this as a bit of modern-day nonsense. I have a young daughter who has been in tears 5 or 6 times in the last week. Everyone is talking about the 'killer clowns' at her school. Apparently they have been 'seen' at nearby locations, and are 'coming to the school' on a certain day in the near future. She is a smart, but sensitive girl, and this has affected her at an emotional level. This is one of the many reasons that I detest social media, and the related aspects of modern society. It is not helped by the daily fuelling of the story on mainstream news and current affairs programmes with images and stupid anecdotes. As I said, probably seen as a bit of frivolity until you have a lovely young girl with trembling lips not wanting to sleep in her own bed.

The best bit about this is seeing the fail videos on youtube afterwards when it goes wrong and the clown gets the crap kicked out of him. Bunch of idiots that deserve whatever they get coming to them.

sparx1981

The best bit about this is seeing the fail videos on youtube afterwards … The best bit about this is seeing the fail videos on youtube afterwards when it goes wrong and the clown gets the crap kicked out of him. Bunch of idiots that deserve whatever they get coming to them.

99% of those are all staged.....

Predikuesi

If these people have nothing better to do with their time but to … If these people have nothing better to do with their time but to traumatise others, then make them scrub clean the local sewage treatment plant tanks.

Yes they would have to really dress up in protect gear gloves and masks

to me this is the media just making a big deal out of nothing.personally I'm a fan of insane clown posse(older stuff)so my kids have grown up with images of evil and :killer clowns and they all see it for what it is

Times are coming when we need more security at schools

violentj

to me this is the media just making a big deal out of nothing.personally … to me this is the media just making a big deal out of nothing.personally I'm a fan of insane clown posse(older stuff)so my kids have grown up with images of evil and :killer clowns and they all see it for what it is

About 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the British population care about the Juggalo lifestyle and a fraction of that would then expose their child to such nonsense.

America on the other hand probably increases that to about 0.000000001%

Original Poster

violentj

to me this is the media just making a big deal out of nothing.personally … to me this is the media just making a big deal out of nothing.personally I'm a fan of insane clown posse(older stuff)so my kids have grown up with images of evil and :killer clowns and they all see it for what it is

​your op name speaks volumes

I keep up to date with government so used to clowns.

You wonder what motivates people to get involved in this because it's absolutely dreadful, but it did lead to my partner having a funny exchange with our daughter. Obviously kids are talking about this at school but when my partner asked our daughter about it, she said that she wasn't scared because her daddy would protect her.

Made me very proud and brought a tear to my eye.

Anyway, hope that anyone caught doing this faces some sort of punishment and that it fades away after Halloween.

dtovey89

About 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the British … About 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the British population care about the Juggalo lifestyle and a fraction of that would then expose their child to such nonsense.America on the other hand probably increases that to about 0.000000001%

​judgemental much lol who said I indulged in the lifestyle I liked the music ,and the kids have seen album covers and music videos ,they also have a good grasp of media manipulation.(as it happens the username was from when I was a good few stone heavier and I looked like of them ((icp)) minus the face paint....
    none of that is relevant to the point in question which is the current situation is media created and driven .remove the media from this and you would have had nothing but some sad blokes dotted about dressed up.

There is a guy locally who has dressed up as Batman and is chasing the clowns when he sees one.

annec4

There is a guy locally who has dressed up as Batman and is chasing the … There is a guy locally who has dressed up as Batman and is chasing the clowns when he sees one.

How do you know it isn't the real Batman?

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

How do you know it isn't the real Batman?

Even the real batman dresses up as batman, doesn't he? :s

delusion

True.

delusion

Go easy on him, delusion, he is having a bad day at the keyboard. He will love your username though - very apt.

I wish one of these idiots would jump out in front of me on the way home from the pub. He/she wouldn't do it again.

Contact the Clown Prosecution Service if you or your kids are scared.

Saturn

Go easy on him, delusion, he is having a bad day at the keyboard. He will … Go easy on him, delusion, he is having a bad day at the keyboard. He will love your username though - very apt.

A few of my comments seem to have vanished today, strange eh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270928
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72944189

See more discussions