Groups

VIP photon e cig help in changing coil

Hi everyone merry christmas!! I need help in changing the coil on VIP photon e cigarette i cannot find anything on youtube or anywhere, ao i turn to the most knowledgable site anywhere!! You guys!
    I have a photon e cigarette and need to change the coil so any help/instruction or link to a vid would be fantastic help. Thanks in advance !!:)

9 Comments

I don't think you can. You dispose of the whole unit.
    Consider the Protank (replaceable /rebuilderble coil)

Protank 2 mini

Original Poster

Comment

Ellie Phant

I don't think you can. You dispose of the whole unit.Consider the Protank … I don't think you can. You dispose of the whole unit.Consider the Protank (replaceable /rebuilderble coil)

No you need to change the coil every two th three weeks i got three spare coils with it. I just cant work out how to change it

Apologise am just going by what it says "Clearomizers are supplied and sold as a single use disposable item"

In that case you must just unscrew to replace.

Original Poster

Ellie Phant

Apologise am just going by what it says "Clearomizers are supplied and … Apologise am just going by what it says "Clearomizers are supplied and sold as a single use disposable item"In that case you must just unscrew to replace.

i will go back to the shopping centre tomorrow and get them to show me. cheers for help

These save any faffing about and delivered following day. ebay.co.uk/itm…3bb

Original Poster

dereklogan7

These save any faffing about and delivered following day. … These save any faffing about and delivered following day. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-x-Clear-Atomizers-Clearomizers-Tanks-for-E-Juice-Shisha-Liquid-Non-Cigarette-/151528424379?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item2347cc43bb

i have the full kit and i have the spares i just not sure how to change them, i will go back to store tomorrow and find out, she did show me but i wasn't really paying attention! serves me right lol

if they have a ce5 thread or ego thread google that instead as the clearomizers and coils are basically the same. POTV is a good site for learning about the vaping world if you are new to it

My gf uses one. take it apart so the battery and the top are disconnected. unscrew the bottom bit from the top then you will see the coin. Simply twist the coil anticlockwise then it will come loose. Replace with new coil

Did you figure out how to do this, I have 5 replacement coils, but the old coil just doesn't want to come out no matter how much you turn it anti-clockwise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions