Groups

VIP points for downloaded titles (VC WiiWare) at Club Nintendo

I only discovered the other day that you can claim 50 VIP points for every VC or WiiWare title that you purchase

It doesn't seem to be widely advertised - in fact it is almost hidden from view on the Club Nintendo site...................

7 Comments

how, linky please?

Original Poster

You need to log in at ]Club Nintendo, then go to "my account", then "games and systems" - you then see a clickable button next to all of your downloaded titles - follow it and complete the mini survey to get 50 points

Not a lot, I know, but better than a kick in the teeth.

Shame they don't give points away for daily log-ins any more, especially now that there is actually real stuff on the store.............(not just dopey wallpapers and transfer downloads............)

I've recently ordered a Pikmin! Bargain (?) at 2000 points :-D They do actually seem to retail for about a tenner, so should be decent quality with a bit of luck...............

EDIT: They are actually £15 at YesAsia! ]http//ww…tml

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/images/stars_items/SCI_Pikmin_yellow.png

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;6482414

how, linky please?

You're too quick! I was just typing out how to...............^^^^^^^^^^^^ :-D

many thanks OP didnt know about this,we had 100 points waiting in ours :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Glad it helped - I had 400 points waiting in mine - had no idea they were available until the other day

Just waiting for my ]free NES game now, as I was one of the muppets that actually paid for the internet channel!

dancrawley;6482539

Glad it helped - I had 400 points waiting in mine - had no idea they were … Glad it helped - I had 400 points waiting in mine - had no idea they were available until the other dayJust waiting for my ]free NES game now, as I was one of the muppets that actually paid for the internet channel!

yeah me too :thinking:

Original Poster

Glad it wasn't just me then - I knew it was a bad idea, even as I was pressing 'buy for 500 points' - I've never actually used the flippin' thing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!912
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35234
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012477
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764717

See more discussions