Virgin 1000 Texts

If you want let me know

Thanks!!!

9 Comments

Original Poster

Can be this moved to "Misc" section?? :thumbsup:

This can be yours if you tell me why you would need it!!!

lol i need it! cus ive got a PAYG virgin sim! and i helped you with the turbo sim haha:roll::roll::thumbsup:

Original Poster

shreyasmorjaria;2379560

lol i need it! cus ive got a PAYG virgin sim! and i helped you with the … lol i need it! cus ive got a PAYG virgin sim! and i helped you with the turbo sim haha:roll::roll::thumbsup:

lol Ooooohhhhh you rememberd!!! :?

Good point though!!! PM on its way!!! :thumbsup:

me 2 late

moved to misc.

LaoTzu;2379580

need it for my Mum who is on Virgin PAYG and this would probably last her … need it for my Mum who is on Virgin PAYG and this would probably last her the rest of her life cos she is a techno phobe, can give you a free remote Reiki session for any ailment. (called distant attunement)

you get 250 texts every month for 4 months, so unless shes a heavy texter i doubt it will be of full use :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edi;2379596

moved to misc.

Thanks mate!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LaoTzu;2379580

need it for my Mum who is on Virgin PAYG and this would probably last her … need it for my Mum who is on Virgin PAYG and this would probably last her the rest of her life cos she is a techno phobe, can give you a free remote Reiki session for any ailment. (called distant attunement)

Sorry!! :oops:

Naeem786;2379618

Sorry!! :oops:

no worries
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions