Groups
    EXPIRED

virgin and quidco

SuperEd
    just tried to ring up virgin and get my 21 digit sign up refrence number as my quidco hasnt tracked! virgin do not have a clue on what im talking about and are asking is there a problem with my broadband!?!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

help!

11 Comments

call 151 they are an irish call centre. 150 is an indian one and are useless.

oh and if you keep pressing hash key you will be put straight throught to a real life person.

good luck

you tag is unfortunately very accurate and even if you get an operator with a local accent they are as useless as a useless thing bought with useless vouchers in a useless shop.

Good luck in your dealing with them and if you get them to provide any where near acceptable customer service, please share your secret with us mere mortals. And if you want to pick my lottery numbers for this weekends draw i'll take your word for it.

we have no troubles as long as we call the151 number as do the in-laws. the 150 number is useless. speak nicely and polietly and people speak ncely and politely back i find

mummyspam1985;6239102

we have no troubles as long as we call the151 number as do the in-laws. … we have no troubles as long as we call the151 number as do the in-laws. the 150 number is useless. speak nicely and polietly and people speak ncely and politely back i find

they are always nice and polite, but still useless,
    i have been lectured because they have different systems for TV and broadband, leading to my being double billed, because their system doesn't allow them to revert back to my old package after accepting a 'trial', and because they are understaffed to deal with the the volume of calls experience. USELESS.

i never knew about the 151 number, cheers :thumbsup:

hope you get your cashback, new forum here for any virgin queries btw
    community.virginmedia.com/

deejaychaos;6239141

i never knew about the 151 number, cheers :thumbsup:

Thats really for repairs but you can access the call centre

A quick question, I have virgin broadband at the moment (well it was Ntl), would I qualify for the £150 quidco if I sign up for tv and phone. Would I be classed as a new customer as I do not currently have a bundle package with them?

Original Poster SuperEd

update: phoned virgin i asked for the ref no and got 'whats wrong with your broadband' didnt have a clue was being passed from post to post so eventually lost me rag and ha d arant and put phone down ,emailed them yesterday and they replied with we dont have a sign up ref no. but in the heading of the email it was there. GOD HELP ME IF I HAVE TO RING THEM AGAIN

Banned

You say quidco didn't track. Some simple questions to try and help. a) did you use quidcos link to vigrins website and b) how long ago did you make the order.

My girlfriend ordered broadband from Virgin through quidco and it tracked a day later. Waiting to see if it gets approved but it is a high success rate (tho slow).

Edit:it is now validated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767419
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery67
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372

See more discussions