Groups

Virgin Atlantic - charger for Iphone

Im flying with virgin atlantic on sunday. Does anyone know if they have any facilities for charging the iphone?

rep for help

16 Comments

Are you flying first or business class?
    If yes then yes, if no then no.

Check seat guru for all facilities of your plane.

Banned

premium economy seats have power outlets

Original Poster

Cheers for help so far. If it does have power outlet, do i just use a car charger?

Banned

Chidda;8148805

Cheers for help so far. If it does have power outlet, do i just use a car … Cheers for help so far. If it does have power outlet, do i just use a car charger?

car chargers go into cigarette lighter:?

Chidda;8148805

Cheers for help so far. If it does have power outlet, do i just use a car … Cheers for help so far. If it does have power outlet, do i just use a car charger?

:lol:

Original Poster

LOL very funny. Yes cigarette charger

Banned

Chidda;8148843

LOL very funny. Yes cigarette charger

lol i dont think theyre gonna have any cigarette chargers on the plane mate, it will be socket

casparwhite;8148862

lol i dont think theyre gonna have any cigarette chargers on the plane … lol i dont think theyre gonna have any cigarette chargers on the plane mate, it will be socket

The pilot will have one on his dashboard

Original Poster

Oh for gods sake, lol you know what i mean. Always called it car charger anyway.

a 12V charger

Remember that half way across you have to swap from 3 pin british to 2 pin american.....

Banned

Chidda;8148961

Oh for gods sake, lol you know what i mean. Always called it car charger … Oh for gods sake, lol you know what i mean. Always called it car charger anyway.a 12V charger

you need a plug:lol:

Chidda;8148961

Oh for gods sake, lol you know what i mean. Always called it car charger … Oh for gods sake, lol you know what i mean. Always called it car charger anyway.a 12V charger

Are you being serious here?
    You think there will be sockets on the plane for this? :roll:
    http://www.oriongadgets.com/images/iphone-3g-car-charger-white.jpg

casparwhite;8148996

you need a plug:lol:

lmfao

Original Poster

I thought that you could get an adapter for 12V to power outlet

I have flown Virgin and lots of other airlines and none of the seats have a standard car cigarette lighter socket. The 12v power sockets located usually on the end of the handrest or under the seat are special and will fit adapters like this cdn.overstock.com/ima…jpg on the right side.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      2. TechInTheBasket?11
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113

See more discussions