Groups

Virgin Atlantic Sales

Hi,

Does anyone know when Virgin Atlantic have their sales?
    Looking for flights to Florida for our wedding and they are coming up crazy prices or not available.

Any help appreciated.

Flights required for Sept/Oct 2009.

5 Comments

There was a deal on Travelzoo last week (you'll need to register with them) in their Top 20 offers - travelling 3-30th November to Orlando, 14 nights hotel accomm including flights with Virgin for £399. I know it's a bit outside your travel window, but still a good offer.

Ooh if you do go by Virgin from Gatwick - make sure you book the V-Room! I loved it

We're in the same boat, although not getting married out there (congratulations!!). We were married last year and then jetted out to relax and get away from it all!

Anyway, we're looking at flights for that time of year and usually it's so quiet but we found the same as you. Not available or just plain mad prices! There's usually a sale, we booked July 4th last year (Independance Day) and got a bargain. I'm not overly sure if they're having one this year though and I have noticed that there's less flights in September this year:(

Over on the dibb they are saying that flights at the end of September with Virgin are almost sold out..seems to be the cheapest time to go & quiet as the schools are back Ever though about flying indirect?
    ]thedibb.com

I would but with a little one, it's too much hassle. When he's older it'll be no problem:) On the Dibb, it's probably the thread that the missus has been enquiring in..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240

See more discussions