Groups

Virgin Box

Hi guys,

Me being a pain again as you get nowhere with CSRs of companies.

What is the cheapest anyone has managed to get a V+ box for from virgin and also can I not just go and buy a box off ebay or something, get virgins tv package or is the box set to my account.

Cheers

4 Comments

you cant buy v boxes legily as all boxes are owed by virgin they are different to sky you only rent the box from virgin and if virgin find ur using a box they havent issued they block it from being able to use its a waste of money

Banned

and your card has to be paired with your box

i did the leaving to sky trick, they reduced my bill and i had to pay 15 quid for the box, had a converter on the old box to recieve normal t.v but the v+ box does not support this so i complained and they fitted another virgin box in another room free, cost me £5 month. Good luck

Original Poster

thisismark;4539044

i did the leaving to sky trick, they reduced my bill and i had to pay 15 … i did the leaving to sky trick, they reduced my bill and i had to pay 15 quid for the box, had a converter on the old box to recieve normal t.v but the v+ box does not support this so i complained and they fitted another virgin box in another room free, cost me £5 month. Good luck

cheers may give that a try.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC22
      2. Gaming Monitor22
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue44
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?621

See more discussions