Groups

Virgin box cable

Banned
    Morning people,

My mates rabbit has chewed through the white cable that goes from his V box to his modem, anyone know what cable this is so he can buy a cheap replacement?

I havent seen it for myself, and I dont have Virgin, but assume this is similar to the white cable going from my dish to Sky box?

Any help would be great.

9 Comments

maplin or any other retailer like them will sell them, dont know exactley what the cable is called but they will know if you tell them. I needed an extension for mine and it was quite cheap so shouldn't be a major problem to replace

Ebay item number 230316612123 or amazon.co.uk/Coa…BNA

Should be what you are looking for

It should just be a digital coax cable with "F" connectors.

b&q sell them if it helps

wickes also sell coaxil cable in big rolls for about 20-30 quid and also sell the F connectors

Original Poster Banned

thanks one and all

be warey of buying the f connectors from ebay they are of very poor quality.

king261;3977769

be warey of buying the f connectors from ebay they are of very poor … be warey of buying the f connectors from ebay they are of very poor quality.

Not so, most of them are identical to the one's supplied by Sky ( cough ):whistling:..like most of the LNB's on eBay.

Has your mate checked with Virgin to see if they are willing to fix it? We damaged the external cable in our front garden and Virgin sorted it FOC.

Original Poster Banned

scarfie;3978200

Has your mate checked with Virgin to see if they are willing to fix it? … Has your mate checked with Virgin to see if they are willing to fix it? We damaged the external cable in our front garden and Virgin sorted it FOC.

I'll tell him, but think he is going to pop to Maplin or somewhere like that today so he can watch celecbrity BB tonight, sad g*t
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions