Groups

virgin box upstairs

i have the basic tv package with virgin and i am thinkin of upgrading to the large package and also would like a box in my bedroom, does anyone know how much this could cost and is it a simple enough job to do, thanks

4 Comments

Surely Virgin themselves are best to answer this?

You have to go through Virgin who will advise you on prices - but barter with them. I currently have Virgin+ HD in front room size XL, Second normal box in the bedroom size XL, Size M phone and size M broadband for $40.50 a month. Had to pay one-off £75 for the HD box but no installation charge.

allyours.virginmedia.com/htm…tml

I have Virgin+ in living room XL package, XL package in kids room, 20MB broadband, unlimited calls to 01, 02 numbers and I pay £64 a month. I got in when installation on V+ box was free via blurb in the post.

im on the xl package it cost nothing to install but had to pay £5 a month for multiroom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions