Groups
    EXPIRED

virgin broadband.

Hi has anyone got a uk virgin broadband number that i can ring to speak to someone about my price of broadband for the month, had it 12 months now and want to try and get a better deal many thanks.

5 Comments

Might want to hint about cancelling and moving to Sky

I had exactly the same situation a short while ago. They will only offer you a free upgrade but this has to include calls and that was no good for me. If you ring and ask for the MAC code that will prompt them to give you a better deal. So see what they offer and if it is no good then consider swapping;-)

if you have the other packages with them then ring 150 and haggle I got mine reduced I think it was about 50 per month with everything got them down to 33 so haggle and tell them you will go else ware my friends husband does it every few monts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319

See more discussions