Groups

Virgin Broadband going up to 10 mb

Was advised today that all customers of Virgin will be receiving 10 mb broadband as standard soon, just thought all you virgin bradband customers would like to know

15 Comments

Banned

is start if you got 4 meg first the across the board

danby jason;2001154

is start if you got 4 meg first the across the board

english?

Original Poster

I telephoned them today to say talk talk was coming into my area for £24.99 for bb and telephone (unlimited)
    and talk talk 8mb, so to diconnect and I was leaving them at £17.99 bb and £25.00 telephone unilimited, they then offered me (although I am only 2mb bb) £24.99 for the whole package with 8 mb which I of coure accepted.

Banned

t0mm;2001166

english?

if you got 4 meg already then it goes to 10 meg in a few month 2 meg goes up

So. I'm on 2MB atm, i'll get 10mb soon?

t0mm;2001255

So. I'm on 2MB atm, i'll get 10mb soon?

Yup, my 4 meg was upgraded a couple of weeks ago, it's been rolling out across the country for a few months...

Banned

mchalmers;2001315

Yup, my 4 meg was upgraded a couple of weeks ago, it's been rolling out … Yup, my 4 meg was upgraded a couple of weeks ago, it's been rolling out across the country for a few months...

when i phone them that what they told me mate

BTW - the schedule isnt accurate as I am in Hemel and I was upgraded beginning of March -wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Banned

how wii you know when its put up

marmalade47;2001414

Try … Try these...http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/existingcustomers/faster/current_service.htmlhttp://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/existingcustomers/faster/schedule.html

It says nothing about 2MB :[

2mb aint gettin upgraded just 4mb

Banned

What, no love for the 20mb power user$?

I might downgrade at this rate bah

Banned

danby jason;2001247

if you got 4 meg already then it goes to 10 meg in a few month 2 meg … if you got 4 meg already then it goes to 10 meg in a few month 2 meg goes up

2 mb won't be going up in a few months, in fact it might not go up at all, it will depend on the network capacity after the 50mb package has been rolled out all over the country. You are talking at least a year before they even make a decision let alone start any upgrades.

Yeh 2meg aint going up atm because they want people to get used to the faster speed otherwise everyone will downgrade because they think what they have is enough. Thats why its taken so long for them to upgrade all the 4meg users.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1319
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?715
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?44
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?813

See more discussions