Virgin broadband/phone

Found 18th Nov 2017
Hi guys

Just want some feedback on a good price for 100mb internet with phone.

Virgin currently offering 28 quid..

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

No phone but retention deal on 100 at £22 or 200 at £27 just a few weeks ago.

Are you a new custoner?

Original Poster

jb661 h, 32 m ago

Are you a new custoner?

I'm a current customer

Is that £28 including the TV box too ? I've recently paid £35 for land line, TV and 100 mb internet. I used the £50 recommend a friend offer with family member too. I'd recommend you if required.

ady8513 h, 1 m ago

I'm a current customer

I've seen retention deals post here for that package (vivid 100 + phone) for £15 a month and £18 a month, so I'd say £28 is way too much...

Original Poster

mb0213 h, 32 m ago

Is that £28 including the TV box too ? I've recently paid £35 for land l …Is that £28 including the TV box too ? I've recently paid £35 for land line, TV and 100 mb internet. I used the £50 recommend a friend offer with family member too. I'd recommend you if required.

it's a retention deal. 28 for broadband and phone. The advisor told me it's the best deal I can get and there's no guarantee I'll get this again over the phone. I anyways proceeded with the cancellation and mentioned the bt black Friday deals!

That's decent. I had a 12 month new customer deal that was coming to an end and was hoping for a new deal. It was £28 for TV, internet and phone 50mb.
But I got offered nothing just a price rise to £48 so I cancelled the lot and then signed up as a new customer in my mums name and got the above deal.
I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know this.

mb02143 m ago

That's decent. I had a 12 month new customer deal that was coming to an …That's decent. I had a 12 month new customer deal that was coming to an end and was hoping for a new deal. It was £28 for TV, internet and phone 50mb.But I got offered nothing just a price rise to £48 so I cancelled the lot and then signed up as a new customer in my mums name and got the above deal.I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know this.

"I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know this."

That is the important bit - if you have limited alternative options and are a heavy user then they're not going to offer you a discounted deal!

Van197331 m ago

"I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know …"I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know this."That is the important bit - if you have limited alternative options and are a heavy user then they're not going to offer you a discounted deal!

Bang on there, whilst on the phone with them she searched my options and I could tell from her voice she was smug when letting me know that information.

Van19732 h, 58 m ago

"I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know …"I can only receive 4mb through any other provider and Virgin know this."That is the important bit - if you have limited alternative options and are a heavy user then they're not going to offer you a discounted deal!

This is what stung me as well. Our non fibre speed around here is shoddy and with 2 kids watching a lot of stuff on demand, my Xbox One, the wife's love of cruddy Netflix shows and music streaming meant we used on average over 450GB a month in the last year. They wouldn't budge too much as they knew they had us over a barrel
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions