Virgin contract

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if any of you took a gamble and left your contract early? I cant afford to keep mine ive had it for 12 months and got 6 months left! im on a £25 a month contract and dont use hardly any texts as my thumb hurt (arphritis) they wont change the mins/texts bundle for me. I mean they cant take what i aint got .....and my tax credits have justbeen stopped

11 Comments

they can and will! you will get sued. Call them and see if you can get the tariff reduced?

cant you change down to a lower plan for the last months of the contract?

Original Poster

ive tried and they said they cant reduce it no lower than my original £25

loulou1981;2723338

ive tried and they said they cant reduce it no lower than my original £25

then your stuck... :-(

you will have to try find the money to pay them. :-(

you can lower your contract after 9 months, downgrade it ask them about that when you reach nine months as for getting out of your contract its a no go i,m afraid, not until your 12 months are up

what phone do you have? if its a decent phone you could always try to sell it n put it in the bank and use that money to pay the rest of the remaining months off with.

Original Poster

I have a poo one as mine got stolen

Original Poster

Im also on a 18month contract not 12 and 12 months into mine

Ring them and tell them your situation and see if they can do anything......... Worth a try ......... Make it clear your circumstances have changed and you genuinely cannot afford to pay.

Original Poster

To make things worse my son weed on my laptop earlier

My son was 12 months into an 18 month contract when he had a car accident. I rang virgin up explained he was in hospital and wouldnt be working for approx 10 months.
Must have got a nice person on the phone because they changed the remainder of his contract to payg.
Hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions