Groups

Virgin Credit Card

Hi

I brought something from Zavvi using my Virgin Credit Card but I am unsure how to claim the 10% discount does anyone know how to? I have looked everywhere but I can't seem to find it!

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks!!

8 Comments

Banned

doesnt it get added to your account, just looked and it says you ask instore for your 10% off then pay using your cc, doesnt say how it happens online

u tell them at till and they take the 10% off before you pin verify it. looks like u got scre*ed over mate

Original Poster

sassie;3064167

doesnt it get added to your account, just looked and it says you ask … doesnt it get added to your account, just looked and it says you ask instore for your 10% off then pay using your cc, doesnt say how it happens online

thanks for the reply! i found that to but doesnt say anything about online purchases and I have seen people say before that u can get 10% online as well!

Ashamuk;3064193

u tell them at till and they take the 10% off before you pin verify it. … u tell them at till and they take the 10% off before you pin verify it. looks like u got scre*ed over mate

thanks for the reply! i brought something online and want to get 10% off in one of the threads it said that i have to send a copy of the dispatch note or something to customer service but I want to make sure whether anyone has done it like this or is there another way!!

Banned

maybe if purchased online it gets refunded back you your card?

Banned

brillangel;3064443

thanks for the reply! i found that to but doesnt say anything about … thanks for the reply! i found that to but doesnt say anything about online purchases and I have seen people say before that u can get 10% online as well!thanks for the reply! i brought something online and want to get 10% off in one of the threads it said that i have to send a copy of the dispatch note or something to customer service but I want to make sure whether anyone has done it like this or is there another way!!

yes, after checking on zavvi site, found this

"Unfortunately the 10% online discount for Virgin Money Credit Card holders has been temporarily switched off due to a technical issue. We are working to resolve this and it will be reinstated soon. Please note that we are still able to honour your 10% saving - after you place your order, please forward your despatch confirmation email to our customer services team and they will sort it out for you!"

Original Poster

sassie;3064480

yes, after checking on zavvi site, found this"Unfortunately the 10% … yes, after checking on zavvi site, found this"Unfortunately the 10% online discount for Virgin Money Credit Card holders has been temporarily switched off due to a technical issue. We are working to resolve this and it will be reinstated soon. Please note that we are still able to honour your 10% saving - after you place your order, please forward your despatch confirmation email to our customer services team and they will sort it out for you!"

thanks for looking into that for me! would you be able to send me the link of where you found this information please?

thanks for your help!!!!

Banned

brillangel;3064850

thanks for looking into that for me! would you be able to send me the … thanks for looking into that for me! would you be able to send me the link of where you found this information please?thanks for your help!!!!

you dont ask for much - lol

zavvi.co.uk/hel…pp2

Original Poster

sassie;3065087

you dont ask for much - … you dont ask for much - lolhttp://www.zavvi.co.uk/help/i.jsf;jsessionid=A1535A931F327642F3948E6EE64BB2BD.app2

:giggle: thanks for the link!!! hehehe :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions