Groups

virgin deal

Hello, i am paying £26
    i get medium tv, 10mb broadband and phone line any time, whats others getting

12 Comments

Banned

"Medium TV"?

I have a 50 inch plasma so yours must be 25 inch? Or is it a TV that can communicate with the dead?

Original Poster

lol-medium tv package

Banned

20mb, XL tv, sky sports package, XL phone £38 month

They joys of dealing with retentions before Virgin took them over and they would do anything to keep customers

Downside is I can't change anything or all the discounts come off

Original Poster

thats not bad. im going to ring them tomorrow see what they offer

colinsunderland

20mb, XL tv, sky sports package, XL phone £38 monthThey joys of dealing … 20mb, XL tv, sky sports package, XL phone £38 monthThey joys of dealing with retentions before Virgin took them over and they would do anything to keep customersDownside is I can't change anything or all the discounts come off

What a bargain

I pay £27, all I get is 10mb broadband and phone which is only free at the weekends.
    I think I need to phone them too.

im on 2 for £20 phone and broadband, but our bill is always £30 odd for some reason and we hardly use the phone.

Mines disgraceful I'm gonna call them later. We've got large broadband, large tv, telephone, no sports or movies. An extra box in the bedroom and I'm paying £75 a month!!!!!!!
    It was £55 and it's slowly crept up with no communication from them about increasing payments

callan/eva

Mines disgraceful I'm gonna call them later. We've got large broadband, … Mines disgraceful I'm gonna call them later. We've got large broadband, large tv, telephone, no sports or movies. An extra box in the bedroom and I'm paying £75 a month!!!!!!!It was £55 and it's slowly crept up with no communication from them about increasing payments

Call them now! Thats seriously not right!

Banned

looking to add 3 extra boxes sky sports/movie pack and xl tv?

ladiesman589

I pay £27, all I get is 10mb broadband and phone which is only free at … I pay £27, all I get is 10mb broadband and phone which is only free at the weekends.I think I need to phone them too.

I pay £24 for exactly the same ... although IMO that's pretty good value. Dont need TV as we use Freesat ... so £24 for unlimited BB and line rental is cheaper than any ADSL provider & BT can give me. Plus ADSL is slow in my area, so cable rocks.

i pay £46.00a month for xl tv 10mb broadband phone with free weekends and two mobiles
    although the second mobille always goes over the limit cant think why?

o yeah its the girlfriends
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions