Virgin email

Posted 12th Nov
Is it possible to get a virgin email app on my phone and every email I receive notify me on my phone like with my Yahoo and my Gmail

only way I have access to my virgin emails at the moment is by logging into my virgin account on Google and checking manually
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Been with Virgin Media for a couple of years now and didn't even realise they had email
You can setup outlook for Virgin email and you can choose your notification settings.
Gormond12/11/2019 09:35

Been with Virgin Media for a couple of years now and didn't even realise …Been with Virgin Media for a couple of years now and didn't even realise they had email

psychedelicrenegade12/11/2019 09:46

You can setup outlook for Virgin email and you can choose your …You can setup outlook for Virgin email and you can choose your notification settings.

38964326-PyoDw.jpg38964326-lthKz.jpg
psychedelicrenegade12/11/2019 09:54

[Image] [Image]

Oh excellent thanks
I didn't know you could do that

Just tried adding it and it had no option to add virgin media.com so I just added it manually and now it's asking this

IMAP or POP3? What the hell does that mean?
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 12th Nov
efc_4ever12/11/2019 09:57

Oh excellent thanksI didn't know you could do that Just tried adding …Oh excellent thanksI didn't know you could do that Just tried adding it and it had no option to add virgin media.com so I just added it manually and now it's asking thisIMAP or POP3? What the hell does that mean?

Choose IMAP
efc_4ever12/11/2019 09:57

Oh excellent thanksI didn't know you could do that Just tried adding …Oh excellent thanksI didn't know you could do that Just tried adding it and it had no option to add virgin media.com so I just added it manually and now it's asking thisIMAP or POP3? What the hell does that mean?

See @MT2045 s link: virginmedia.com/hel…689
Edited by: "IamMT" 12th Nov
Thanks everyone. All done
I am surprised to see people still tied to the broadband provider for their email account.
Gormond12/11/2019 09:35

Been with Virgin Media for a couple of years now and didn't even realise …Been with Virgin Media for a couple of years now and didn't even realise they had email

I didn't know either!!! Mind you I also have a mobile contract with them and find their voicemail system annoying so think I'll stick with Gmail 😁
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions