Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin Holidays

I am a Frequent Virgin Flyer which entitles me to 10%off anyone in my family. However I also have a Virgin credit card, which would give 10% off the holiday. Would I be able to us both as I cannot see any terms and conditions saying that you canno. Also, if this is true, how should I back it up when seaking to them on the phone, for example False Advertising etc. I will be extremely pleased with anyone that replies with a useful answer and will give them rep, thanks

2 Comments

Do exactly what you havesaid - give them your details - then tell them you would like 10% off for frequent flyer - when they do that and give you the price - say - thanks and now I'd like another 10% off that figure for my virgin credit card. They will probably sa you can't do it and you just reply with - well I've checked all the details and cannot see where it says I can't use both can you please tell me where it states it - they will then have to provide proof - and if they can't they will give you the extra discount - good luck x

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;2310999

Do exactly what you havesaid - give them your details - then tell them … Do exactly what you havesaid - give them your details - then tell them you would like 10% off for frequent flyer - when they do that and give you the price - say - thanks and now I'd like another 10% off that figure for my virgin credit card. They will probably sa you can't do it and you just reply with - well I've checked all the details and cannot see where it says I can't use both can you please tell me where it states it - they will then have to provide proof - and if they can't they will give you the extra discount - good luck x

Thanks, rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction712
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626
      3. Ditched Sky911
      4. sky q is it a good deal?68

See more discussions