Expired

virgin internet

Found 20th Feb
hello, Hiya, hi;

so i been noticing every day about 12.27 am , my internet drops and i guessing refreshing, which not big problem but ya notice it when TV online, it disturbs the viewing.

anyone else notice this, is there a time i could for it to refresh.
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
What do you mean refreshing ?
the internet always seems at 12.27 blip connection at that time, cause every time i watching something i always notice it buffer at 12.27
on ps4 and shield
That’s probably the time that Virgin install the latest version of the internet each day.
It's when a lot of users use the internet at the same time normally peak times normal to notice internet a little slower
Modem might be trying to update a corrupt firmware or something. And keeps trying at a set time..shrugs, just a guess.

Might be with trying virgin support.
Splice36 m ago

It's when a lot of users use the internet at the same time normally peak …It's when a lot of users use the internet at the same time normally peak times normal to notice internet a little slower

Lol. Yeah, 12:27 every day
chocci38 m ago

Aren't you moving out anyway so why …Aren't you moving out anyway so why worry?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/advice-for-moving-2897056

lol it's not me who is actually moving out
Are you on the latest V6 router? Check with VM tech support. This sounds strange You may not be on the latest firmware or you may have a faulty router.
sydney8718 m ago

Are you on the latest V6 router? Check with VM tech support. This sounds …Are you on the latest V6 router? Check with VM tech support. This sounds strange You may not be on the latest firmware or you may have a faulty router.

only started doing it about a month ago and after a week or two i noticed , i have too go into settings, its a super hub 3 router i believe, never turned it off
jonmarz8925 m ago

only started doing it about a month ago and after a week or two i noticed …only started doing it about a month ago and after a week or two i noticed , i have too go into settings, its a super hub 3 router i believe, never turned it off

Are you talking about internet or WIFI as these are two different things.
jonmarz8932 m ago

only started doing it about a month ago and after a week or two i noticed …only started doing it about a month ago and after a week or two i noticed , i have too go into settings, its a super hub 3 router i believe, never turned it off

VM are doing a free upgrade to V6 router. Suggest you get one of these and then check.
kester7640 m ago

Are you talking about internet or WIFI as these are two different things.

I'm fairly sure the internet doesn't stop each night, so more than likely it's a problem with his connection.
ibblackberry132 m ago

I'm fairly sure the internet doesn't stop each night, so more than likely …I'm fairly sure the internet doesn't stop each night, so more than likely it's a problem with his connection.

Hard to tell sometimes as the weird stuff happens all the time. Just went in the garage and found my PC on with a load of led lights, speakers and monitors. Stupid mains switch had failed and struck on the on position

I've got to agree that if the router had shutdown or restarted it would take longer to come back on.
sydney8711 h, 41 m ago

VM are doing a free upgrade to V6 router. Suggest you get one of these and …VM are doing a free upgrade to V6 router. Suggest you get one of these and then check.

i only have broadband,no tv
ibblackberry11 h, 11 m ago

I'm fairly sure the internet doesn't stop each night, so more than likely …I'm fairly sure the internet doesn't stop each night, so more than likely it's a problem with his connection.

it's ethernet, it's just i on watching video app on ps4 streaming, and it started buffering, same time , as other day watching something on tv app, same on tv android box, it just buffer what ever device, for like 30 seconds then fine rest of day
kester7654 m ago

Hard to tell sometimes as the weird stuff happens all the time. Just went …Hard to tell sometimes as the weird stuff happens all the time. Just went in the garage and found my PC on with a load of led lights, speakers and monitors. Stupid mains switch had failed and struck on the on position I've got to agree that if the router had shutdown or restarted it would take longer to come back on.

that wat i was thinking, router takes longer, but might like a quick skip in internet, we shall see
jonmarz8926 m ago

i only have broadband,no tv

Right. Still worth talking to tech support. Had a similar problem a few years ago where I had to reboot my router on a daily basis. Turned out that they were messing about near my area. You have to be persistent with them. Good luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants