Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin K800i

I am looking for a k800i at a decent price preferably on virgin so i dont have to mess about with unlocking. Anybody know of any deals? And does anyone know if a T-Mobile one would be ok with virgin?
    Thanks

7 Comments

Your Virgin sim will work in a T-mobile phone, so you can widen your search to include a K800i on T-Mobile.

thesaint;1462263

Your Virgin sim will work in a T-mobile phone, so you can widen your … Your Virgin sim will work in a T-mobile phone, so you can widen your search to include a K800i on T-Mobile.

in which case, have you checked out the marshall ward offer that was hot for so long? they had a very cheap one on t-mob with the discount code

K800i at Marshall wards on T Mobile is £89.99:
    marshallward.co.uk/rf/…770

Add that £20 discount code makes it £69.99 which is like normal retail price. On Carphone warehouse, Vodafone, Play and retails sell the phone on Vodafone for £69.99.

You could phone Virigin media and ask how much is the reconditioned K800i, its like half the price of how much they sell it for on the website.

Original Poster

I might give them a bell thanks for the tip

did you ring them? if so did they have any, as i am after the same phone on the same network xxx

Original Poster

Hi i asked and they said they do not have any. I asked about the D900i which was another im interested in and they dont have that either im afraid.
    They do however have other recon phones but im not sure which ones.

Well, am unsure on what else

Carphone warehouse:
    shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…0i/
    Has both T Mobile and Virgin for £100. Or you could buy the Vodafone and then unlock it at flee market for like £5? Or just keep waiting until another deal like Marshall wards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      3. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment45

See more discussions