Virgin Media

Looking for the customer retention number and tips on how to haggle my monthly bill down.

7 Comments

i just rang up and told them my bill was too high 1st i got 3 mths half price then i got upgraded from 2meg broadband to 20meg broadband fot 50p more a month including tele being on l to xl package

just tell them its too high, i called about my bill all the time and they always say well we can knock £20 off or £10 off

Banned

what services do you currently have?

kebabjones;2344940

i just rang up and told them my bill was too high 1st i got 3 mths half … i just rang up and told them my bill was too high 1st i got 3 mths half price then i got upgraded from 2meg broadband to 20meg broadband fot 50p more a month including tele being on l to xl package

if you dont mind me asking how much you paying for the Phone, XL BB & XL TV per month? im paying £47 for all that

Original Poster

£56 for tv XL including setanta. BB medium. No phone.

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]0845 454 1111 [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]option 4 option 2
if you have a vm phone 150 same options

Banned

aarond74;2351046

£56 for tv XL including setanta. BB medium. No phone.

is that a mistype?
if not you want to negotiate a bit!
would probably be cheaper if you took the phone, even if you never use it.
if you took the phone i wouldn't expect to pay more than about £35ish for that package.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
    4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions