virgin media 25 per month deal?

Hi i was wondering if its a good deal i am getting? any advice will be appriciated
i am getting 25 per month with vergin media that includes
unlimited fibre bb 50mb
weekend calls free to mobile and landline
50 credit on account
plus 14.99 set up fee
is this good deal?
thanks let me know

9 Comments

Original Poster

it works out 22 per month roughly

I'd go for it, you'd struggle to find that speed for cheaper outside of SSE, which is a bit ropey.

If you don't need fibre that fast however there are better deals.

Original Poster

hi thanks for reply
and yeah we need fibre as normal bb is crap in our area we get 0.5 mb most of time .we tries sky ee ats on normal bb so we wanto go for virgin n see

ruq3178

hi thanks for reply and yeah we need fibre as normal bb is crap in our … hi thanks for reply and yeah we need fibre as normal bb is crap in our area we get 0.5 mb most of time .we tries sky ee ats on normal bb so we wanto go for virgin n see

​I'm with Virgin and their BB is good if you buy additional router and use Virgin one only as a modem. Their prices creep up every so often cos they have to provide us with good BB so it happens like once or twice per year. Load of bs though as Brenson needs his space ship finished and another island probably.

Original Poster

so when they increase prices do we have option to leave?

Original Poster

or we have no chioce

That's a brilliant price IMO. I've upgraded from 150MB fibre optic to their entire package (I've removed my existing landline and TV packages with other providers) which consists of 200MB fibre optic, Anytime talk (landline and mobile) and the full house TV package all for £60 a month. Pricey? Not entirely, as I've compared with other providers and this really is a good deal as it averages out £20 per item. But I'd say yours is much better than mine.

ruq3178

so when they increase prices do we have option to leave?

​And when they do increase prices you have the option to leave without paying any cancellation fee as far as I can remember from the email they sent me this year

Original Poster

Javz

​And when they do increase prices you have the option to leave without p … ​And when they do increase prices you have the option to leave without paying any cancellation fee as far as I can remember from the email they sent me this year

​ok thanks i have gone for it all sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions