Found 22nd Nov 2016
hi can somebody give me some advice
please i am currently with ee broadband and phone if i move to virgin media what happens to my bt line will it get disconected? and if i move back from virgin to nomal bt line(ee,sky,bt) will i be charged for line?
should i move to virgin for broadband n phone? thanks in advance

7 Comments

Original Poster

well i will do that aswell but i dont want them to only take their words i want some impartial advice

With VM you can move to Broadband only if you require and do not need to move your phone line but it may be more expensive as they prefer for you to have all their services for the best deals.

If you decide to move your BT line as well then they may issue you with a new number which could mean disconnection but you need to speak to them to check if you can port your number.

Moving back to BT may cost you connection charge so its not simple.

While placing order, there is always option of keeping old number but phone number should stay active with old provider until your date of installation with new provider.

From Virgin Media to BT, Sky, Plus net etc who use BT as back bone for phone lines will charge new line installation charges unless they have some offer.

Original Poster

sydney871

With VM you can move to Broadband only if you require and do not need to … With VM you can move to Broadband only if you require and do not need to move your phone line but it may be more expensive as they prefer for you to have all their services for the best deals. If you decide to move your BT line as well then they may issue you with a new number which could mean disconnection but you need to speak to them to check if you can port your number. Moving back to BT may cost you connection charge so its not simple.

​thanks for explaining.I got better picture of what to do now

Original Poster

ruq3178

​thanks for explaining.I got better picture of what to do now

​thanks

Sky786 sky tv is offering all the sky channel with no sky movies and sports with line rental free broadband for £21 a month

Original Poster

Ng22e

Sky786 sky tv is offering all the sky channel with no sky movies and … Sky786 sky tv is offering all the sky channel with no sky movies and sports with line rental free broadband for £21 a month

​i had sky broadband in past its like having no internet atall .its 0.5 mbs at my house .i wouldnt go back to sky broadband even if its free! if you havent tried it yet i would advice to stay away from sky broadband
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions