Virgin media

Found 13th Apr
Ive had big problems with virgin mobile.
taking money out of my account.
That was just the start, the worst bit was
getting my money back, the lies they
told me its in it will take 35hrs it will
be 3-5 days it will be 5-7 days. And thats
after hours on the phone being passed
from pillar to post. Nightmare. Try and find
a number to talk to someone direct.
Well i have got one for you they even asked
how i got hold of the number.
08000525733 hope this helps as it did me.
email ODR@virginmedia.co.u
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
I would have just written to them with all the info sent signed for, giving them 28 days to resolve the problem. If they hadn’t I would go to small claims court with the evidence and they would award in your favour plus costs. If they then didn’t cough up send in the bailiffs, it costs them far more money that way.
cmdr_elito1 h, 46 m ago

I would have just written to them with all the info sent signed for, …I would have just written to them with all the info sent signed for, giving them 28 days to resolve the problem. If they hadn’t I would go to small claims court with the evidence and they would award in your favour plus costs. If they then didn’t cough up send in the bailiffs, it costs them far more money that way.

@cmdr_elito This is why companies have to put their prices up, because they have to deal with people doing stuff like this...

@toeknee0909 Glad you got it sorted in the end!
Buy a pay as you go
cmdr_elito3 h, 2 m ago

If they then didn’t cough up send in the bailiffs

Hah, that would be funny to behold.
Bailiffs turning up at VM headquarters and taking away all their office stuff.
Use the direct debit guarantee.
If they take more than they should.
Ring your bank and explain what extra was taken.
Three mins later the moneys back in your bank account.
Then Virgin will get in touch with you very quickly.
Where is our money.
Now you have them by the short and curlies.
CaptainVolvo6 h, 10 m ago

@cmdr_elito This is why companies have to put their prices up, because …@cmdr_elito This is why companies have to put their prices up, because they have to deal with people doing stuff like this...@toeknee0909 Glad you got it sorted in the end!

They put up prices, they lose customers. Shouldn't **** people about in the first place.
Uranus13th Apr

Hah, that would be funny to behold.Bailiffs turning up at VM headquarters …Hah, that would be funny to behold.Bailiffs turning up at VM headquarters and taking away all their office stuff.

It’s even more funny when they seize planes! And planes full of passengers!! Easy jet
CaptainVolvo9 h, 56 m ago

@cmdr_elito This is why companies have to put their prices up, because …@cmdr_elito This is why companies have to put their prices up, because they have to deal with people doing stuff like this...@toeknee0909 Glad you got it sorted in the end!

Well if companies sorted their problems out properly they wouldn’t incur such costs! Who wants to go to 3 courts and send in Bailiffs? No one does, if they pay they there’s no need!
I thought this was a poetry thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants