Virgin media 3 for £30 help?

im on the 3 for £30 package, and want faster internet, as im doing a few films etc and 2meg/4meg or whatever im on isnt quite good enough.

before i ring up i thought i would ask here, any clues on how much it would be to get say.. 8meg internet AND have the TV/Phone?

9 Comments

tell them your not happy with their internet, it's constantly slow etc

we pay 1p for 2mb a month

Banned

Upgrading your connection speed wont necessarily increase the download speed for films. Most are restricted by the amount of seeds/peers. Best you join torrent sites where people share properly and are banned if they don't. Google is your friend.

When u dial 150 go to the Option where u want to cancel as only the cancellation department will offer good deals. Say u want to cancel as u can get internet and tv cheaper elsewhere etc and they will offer u a deal, but push for a beter deal and they should offer it.

Dont call them up and go to standard customer services.

t0mm;1728637

we pay 1p for 2mb a month

Anyone wld think you'd got a good deal there ...

Banned

manzi;1729087

When u dial 150 go to the Option where u want to cancel as only the … When u dial 150 go to the Option where u want to cancel as only the cancellation department will offer good deals. Say u want to cancel as u can get internet and tv cheaper elsewhere etc and they will offer u a deal, but push for a beter deal and they should offer it.Dont call them up and go to standard customer services.

Didnt think they would allow any changes in the initial 12 month contract :?

Original Poster

t0mm;1728637

tell them your not happy with their internet, it's constantly slow etcwe … tell them your not happy with their internet, it's constantly slow etcwe pay 1p for 2mb a month

:? its ok for some

csiman;1728900

Upgrading your connection speed wont necessarily increase the download … Upgrading your connection speed wont necessarily increase the download speed for films. Most are restricted by the amount of seeds/peers. Best you join torrent sites where people share properly and are banned if they don't. Google is your friend.

im not downloading from any seeds etc, im getting from fast dedicatd servers :whistling:

and torrents are way too slow, so faster internet will help

manzi;1729087

When u dial 150 go to the Option where u want to cancel as only the … When u dial 150 go to the Option where u want to cancel as only the cancellation department will offer good deals. Say u want to cancel as u can get internet and tv cheaper elsewhere etc and they will offer u a deal, but push for a beter deal and they should offer it.Dont call them up and go to standard customer services.

roger dodger, cheers.

Banned

SuperDavy;1729447

im not downloading from any seeds etc, im getting from fast dedicatd … im not downloading from any seeds etc, im getting from fast dedicatd servers :whistling:

I wont bother next time you want any help! :x

ive got XL TV, XL Broadband (20mb) and XL Phone all for £47 which i thiks a good deal

Original Poster

ooh, thats not bad i think ill try push for that

20meg.. mmmmmmm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …258867
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35229
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2850
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714127

See more discussions