Virgin media?

Posted 25th Jan
So my contract finished up with virgin media and I’ve moved to sky a few months back and at the time the rep for virgin on the phone said that he would cancel my DD as there’s nothing outstanding and to ignore any letters as the systems a little slow so might send a request for payment that was about 2 months ago I’ve had few letters from virgin and not opened them just ripped them up by chance I opened up a recent letter and it’s a demand for payment of £13 which isn’t a big amount but I’m unsure what this is for and I don’t want to spend all day on the phone trying to find out so does anyone have an email or something or advice?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
If i had previously disposed of a few letters I would sacrifice a reasonable time on the phone, if required, for the comfort factor of knowing my credit file was not about to take a hit.
I assume you have tried logging in to your old account to view your final bill?
Edited by: "chocci" 25th Jan
I will spend some money to buy a new keyboard since . and , are missing on yours.
chocci25/01/2020 17:08

I assume you have tried logging in to your old account to view your final …I assume you have tried logging in to your old account to view your final bill?

No I deleted all that don’t even remember the log in details.
bozo00725/01/2020 17:27

I will spend some money to buy a new keyboard since . and , are missing on …I will spend some money to buy a new keyboard since . and , are missing on yours.

Unfortunately I don’t know how to use them that’s life sorry
AndyRoyd25/01/2020 16:49

If i had previously disposed of a few letters I would sacrifice a …If i had previously disposed of a few letters I would sacrifice a reasonable time on the phone, if required, for the comfort factor of knowing my credit file was not about to take a hit.

God I hate waiting on hold but your right
Sonic_Rahman25/01/2020 17:48

No I deleted all that don’t even remember the log in details.

Just type your email address in here and click on forgot password to reset then login and view your bills

my.virginmedia.com/for…ord
Edited by: "chocci" 25th Jan
Sonic_Rahman25/01/2020 17:52

God I hate waiting on hold but your right

Has to be probably the worst time of the week to call them
Every time ive left virgin( many times ) they've owed me money and sent me a cheque because they charge a month ahead.
Something's not right here if your saying you left the direct debit active, they would of taken the money already.
Either your not telling the whole story or something's gone wrong, considering your story of not bothering to read letters and not knowing login details etc.. or not even bothering to try log in or reset your password, you sound very clumsy or lazy and have probably had your credit profile affected now.
chocci25/01/2020 18:21

Has to be probably the worst time of the week to call them

Yeah Not the best but that’s life I guess
chocci25/01/2020 18:19

Just type your email address in here and click on forgot password to reset …Just type your email address in here and click on forgot password to reset then login and view your billshttps://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password

thank you
Mark_Hickman25/01/2020 21:21

Every time ive left virgin( many times ) they've owed me money and sent me …Every time ive left virgin( many times ) they've owed me money and sent me a cheque because they charge a month ahead.Something's not right here if your saying you left the direct debit active, they would of taken the money already.Either your not telling the whole story or something's gone wrong, considering your story of not bothering to read letters and not knowing login details etc.. or not even bothering to try log in or reset your password, you sound very clumsy or lazy and have probably had your credit profile affected now.

When I called originally trying to renegotiate a deal it didn’t work out so I spoke to the rep to confirm package cancellation so I wouldn’t be charged anything else he said there’s nothing owed so he would cancel DD
If you had broadband and you ignored the request to return their router you might expect a bill maybe?
Ferris25/01/2020 22:03

If you had broadband and you ignored the request to return their router …If you had broadband and you ignored the request to return their router you might expect a bill maybe?

Nope I’ve returned all equipment and they sent me a confirmation email so im sure it’s not that.
Mutley?
chocci26/01/2020 06:43

Did you get through then?

Yeah managed to get through it’s fine just a mistake on final billing from their part so it’s all sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions