Expired

Virgin Media Bill Problems

4 replies
Found 17th Apr 2010
I have the talk 200 plan, which gives me 200 minutes. Without going into too much detail I have been questioning my bills as I keep going over my minutes, Virgin have already accepted that they got it wrong on the last occasion, however my requests for itemised bills on the previous two bills are meeting with resistance.

I have just received a letter to a complaint stating that 'We are unable to provide any copy of the calls you've made within the talk plan for legal reasons. As they are classed as free calls, for confidentiality reasons we are unable to show these calls.'

Does anyone know if this is true? Seems crazy to me if it is as they could claim anything and i'd have no way to challenge it. Secondly mobile operators are more than happy to itemis your calls and texts. I plan to take my complaint further but feel I ought to be better informed before doing so. Any help and advice much appreciated.

Thanks

4 Comments

SuperEd

they should be able to give you copies of your calls as anybody could be using your landline

Original Poster

I know, can't believe they aren't legally allowed to tell me who i've called.

that legal reasons dont wash as i have itemised bills from voda fone and my old bt line if it was legal reasons i would think it would apply to all phone calls with in phone plans for all phone companies

Original Poster

alexcruxon;8386638

that legal reasons dont wash as i have itemised bills from voda fone and … that legal reasons dont wash as i have itemised bills from voda fone and my old bt line if it was legal reasons i would think it would apply to all phone calls with in phone plans for all phone companies

That's what I thought, unless there is a bizarre law covering landlines only.

Thanks for the replies guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions