Virgin Media Broadband - 10MB - What Are People Paying For It?

Banned 19 replies
Found 23rd Aug 2009
Hi everyone

I was just wondering for all them people out there that have 10mb Broadband - what are you paying for it?

I have been with them for almost 12 months now.

I will be ringing them tomorrow to see if they can reduce my price as I am paying the old price of £25 a month and I want a much better deal. I would go elsewhere but I dont have a landline and dont really want one.

19 Comments

We have the 10mb broadband, the free tv package and the phone for £25 a month.

shows £20 on my bill, but on a loyalty pack, with tv etc

£22 for 10mb broadband, unlimited anytime landline calls, basic tv package.:whistling:
took it out last year when i threatened to leave to join talktalk so they matched their plan

£2.50 a month for 10mbit with them.

£18 or so but need to take off paper billing so will be a quid or so cheaper - I threatened to leave for free Sky broadband. Got line rental for £5 per month for six months, then £18 for remaining 6 months of contract. HTH

When I said I was leaving they didnt do sod all, I wanted a better package and they wouldnt give it to me. Off to sky I went.

Banned

We have the 10mb broadband, phone line rental and talk weekend package for £18.50 a month.

I have phone line, unlimited calls, basic tv package and 20mb broadband, comes in at £38 a month

xl tv,xl phone,sky sports,sky movies,picturebox , 10mb bb £68 would be £63 if i paid by dd £68

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;6097798

£2.50 a month for 10mbit with them.

how?

Banned

alexthekid;6101061

how?

hasnt included line rental

it's £20 on my bill but I've got the tv and the phone with it as well

csiman;6101345

hasnt included line rental

line rental is on the phone line. we only pay £2.50 for the internet, that's it.
We were paying 1p a month for 2Mbit before we upgraded.

Speak to the retentions department and they can definitely sort you out with a deal, we've been getting 20mb broadband, unlimited calls and line rental, as well as medium tv for £35 a month for approaching 2 years now.

Banned

t0mm;6101810

line rental is on the phone line. we only pay £2.50 for the internet, … line rental is on the phone line. we only pay £2.50 for the internet, that's it.We were paying 1p a month for 2Mbit before we upgraded.

yes I know but everyone has quoted how much they are paying VM each month, not just BB

I pay £4.50 per month for 10mb BB if thats the case

Banned

10 meg inc line rental with most basic free virgin tv with add on anytime nights/weekends calls £28
going to switch to 50 meg in sept

dj_urban;6102099

10 meg inc line rental with most basic free virgin tv with add on anytime … 10 meg inc line rental with most basic free virgin tv with add on anytime nights/weekends calls £28going to switch to 50 meg in sept

Ouch, we get 10meg internet, line rental, M tv and XL phone (free 24/7) for £18 a month.

Original Poster Banned

I got it reduced to £18 a month, which I am happy with.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions