Virgin Media broadband

Just moved into my first home (new build) which has Virgin Media connected. Looking online the broadband starts at £32 for the cheapest tariff.
I've seen people on this site paying half this price for the same/better package without an explanation of how to negotiate it.

Does anyone have any tips on getting a good price for Virgin Media broadband?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

14 Comments

try the wee sales peeps in shopping centres I normally get decent deal off them.

try ringing them and ask if you can get it cheaper, if not I can refer you and you can get £50 off

Original Poster

justanothercid

try the wee sales peeps in shopping centres I normally get decent deal … try the wee sales peeps in shopping centres I normally get decent deal off them.

Thank you, will try them. I assumed they would be offered full price packages.

Can be had for £18 if your a new customer and good at talking on the phone.

Messaged you

I'm the same new property and need a good price

I have 50mb bb plus weekend calls and tivo box for £20 per month plus £50 credit. Was referred on here for the deal. Can try referring too if interested. PM me for info. Thanks.

In the past I've seen good deals posted on some local selling groups on Facebook. You could also look at getting cashback through Quidco or Top Cashback.

I'm paying £85 a month for the whole TV package including sports and movies, 200MB broadband, two boxes, 1 Tivo and 1 V6, unlimited phone and line rental.

Just have a look on their website for the full package, or are stuck with your current TV provider for a while - if that's the case then you could try speaking to them and set up a TV contract starting from when your current one expires if that's possible

I'd be interested in any deals if someone could PM me. I'm looking for broadband and phone +/- basic tv. Many thanks

Cakeboy79

I'm paying £85 a month for the whole TV package including sports and … I'm paying £85 a month for the whole TV package including sports and movies, 200MB broadband, two boxes, 1 Tivo and 1 V6, unlimited phone and line rental.Just have a look on their website for the full package, or are stuck with your current TV provider for a while - if that's the case then you could try speaking to them and set up a TV contract starting from when your current one expires if that's possible

£85 a month! Christ on a cracker!!!

Daryluk

£85 a month! Christ on a cracker!!!

I'm happy with that, £40 a month less than Sky wanted with a massively slower internet speed. It's also about £30 less than I was paying with Virgin two years ago. I could save a load by using Now TV and a Kodi stick, but I really can't be bothered. I just want to be able to turn the TV on and have something to watch, not dick about streaming stuff

bigack

Messaged you

Can you message me please mate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions