Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Virgin media bundle

Posted 22nd Jun 2020
hi there everyone
, I just recently cancelled my contract with virgin media. I currently pay around £60+ for 100mbs, 110 channels and anytime call. I know that this is a lot so I tried to renegotiate a new contract. they offered me around a £5 discount . I told them that I've seen plenty of offers from virgin with similar bundles at half the price. the Cs representative told me that it only applies to new customers. i told him I don't understand why someone whose been with virgin for a few years can't get more of a discount and that I've been looking elsewhere.

anyways I've read that they have a customer retention team. I'd like to know if there are any tips with handling them. also I'd like to know if there is a way of making a new account under someone else's name (if that's possible) as I really don't won't to continue paying this much. in my area virgin are the only one to provide 100mb + so they know my speeds can't be matched.

Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
😄
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
Have you had a search on here?

The exact same questions have been asked many times. Saves you waiting for the same answers.

Edit: The aswers you need are in the last thread you posted on pretty much the same subject

hotukdeals.com/dis…321
Edited by: "spiderbifida" 22nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text