Virgin Media Cable TV Advice

I'm with Virgin Media for Broadband and Telephone
I'm on the M 10mb package for broadband and the 24/7 free calls for telephone, total paid is £19.50 a month.

I've asked for the basic M tv package, and with my existing setup have been given a combined price of £32 per month. It dosn't look very enticing, What do others think?

3 Comments

I thought the medium TV was free anyway? I have medium broadband, medium tv and the basic phone for £30 a month

Banned

This must be a retention deal I presume. If you make any changes the current discount will be removed, so the only chance of getting it is if you contact retentions and ask them to add the tv on free

Original Poster

colinsunderland;8193195

This must be a retention deal I presume. If you make any changes the … This must be a retention deal I presume. If you make any changes the current discount will be removed, so the only chance of getting it is if you contact retentions and ask them to add the tv on free

Well i've contacted the retentions team and they said they'd only give free TV if I was on full tarrifs for other things, which I'm obviously not.

Do you think the deal I'm on is good enough to stick with and forget cable TV, I'm not desperate for their TV and was only interested to get it for free.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2150
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions