virgin media cancellation

Found 17th Nov 2017
just cancelled my virgin media today sadly - because of price after contract its time to move on for me. they offered a better price but still too costly - from experiance does anyone know if they are likely to try an d persuade me further to stay ??? or should i seek an alternative supplier now..?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

It varies some get offers, some like myself got nothing offered, so moved to a BT line service.

What kind of offer you received? My contract is done and price increased by massive £27 so looking for deals.

I rang them as my VIP Bundle comes to an end next month and the new customer offer they have is £91 on their website with 2 V6 boxes. They wouldn't match it as apparently they're not allowed to due to OFCOM regs, although I call bul***it on that one, but they did me the same for £99 and upgraded my second Tivo box to a V6, waived the activation fee and upped my speed to Vivid 300 from 100

No new contract, but I'm really stuck with them as normal internet only gets to about 18Mbs and on average over the last 11 months we've downloaded 459GB a month so any non fibre internet is going to suck

I learnt you have to have a landline phone plugged in. Only that way do you get them calling you to stay with the best deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions