Found 4th Sep 2016
I have been with Virgin for years and I was wondering how much people pay. I currently have a V+ box, XL tv, Sky sports and movies, m phone and up to 100 Mbps. I am paying £130 a month which I think is expensive. I am currently having problems with the broadband and despite having my V+ box replaced in March it doesn't record properly and just watching tv the programmes are pixelated. I don't really want to leave Virgin as we had real problems with Sky. I am currently out of contract with Virgin so any information on prices would be great. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

We got rid of Virgin some years ago after nothing but problems with the Internet going down at least twice a week. They also quite often took the direct debit twice a month & said it was a computer error. We have our TV with sky & phone & broadband with EE but are looking for a faster speed broadband.

I pay 200mb vivid and TiVo xl and talk unlimited £42 a month no movies or sports though

Got a cheap broadband package and a stream
Box.. All channels and latest films for free, sorted.

I think you're paying way too much. To get a much better deal call them up and give 30 days notice, they will try and offer you a deal to stay which will renew your contract, refuse this.

3 days later you should receiive a call from another team and they will offer you something much better. Worked for me and several friends and family I have.

We pay £43.99 inc. line rental for the following:

200MB
XL Phone (unlimited calls)
1000 Multi Talk (0845, mobile and international)
M TV w/ 500GB Tivo Box

70mb ish bb
XL tv
Eve and weekend calls
Line rental
x2 TiVo
x1 standard box
£95 ish

Checked with sky for same package [excluding short term new customer incentives, no interest for me]; pennies per month different.

200Mb broadband which I can pull 200.
XL TV with movies
Evening and weekend calls
500GB Tivo box

£51 a month including line rental.

I'm out of contract next month though so I'll cancel and wait for them to ring me back. They're going to lose a lot of customers over this price rise so they'll be doing their best to keep people.

the porter

I pay 200mb vivid and TiVo xl and talk unlimited £42 a month no movies or … I pay 200mb vivid and TiVo xl and talk unlimited £42 a month no movies or sports though

same as this however I also get a 2nd v+box.

sorry checked and mine is phone M else its the same (just pending the free 200mb vivid increase which should happen soon)
Edited by: "ch7leach" 4th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't33
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions