Expired

VIrgin media customers, Is hannibal season 2 on demand?

6 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014
Im a virgin media customer, XL package, 3 tivo boxes, broadband and phoneline. Should have access to all the on demand content if its there.
Im reading online that Hannibal season 2 is on sky anytime but why I try to find it under sky anytime on my Tivo box I cant for the life of me find it anywhere!
Am I missing something or is it just not available for Virgin customers?
Thanks

6 Comments

Just checked, and its not available to me either and I'm an XL customer

Original Poster

lla

Just checked, and its not available to me either and I'm an XL customer

Such a shame, thought I was just being an idiot and clicking in the wrong places as virgins on demand is not the easiest thing to navigate!
Really want to watch this whilst I have some time off!

Virgin media decide that programs such as Geordie Shore and Sex sent me to the ER will be more in demand (I don't think so) but I only pay my bill

Original Poster

lla

Virgin media decide that programs such as Geordie Shore and Sex sent me … Virgin media decide that programs such as Geordie Shore and Sex sent me to the ER will be more in demand (I don't think so) but I only pay my bill

Exactly, only thing I cant complain about in my internet speed. Amazing in that respect but give us some decent on demand content

search google for "Hannibal S02 complete mkv" - you should come across a link (3rd link) for the complete series

Hope this helps

ps - use hugefiles links where possible (select green download and uncheck use download manager on last screen)
Edited by: "philphil61" 11th Dec 2014

Original Poster

philphil61

search google for "Hannibal S02 complete mkv" - you should come across a … search google for "Hannibal S02 complete mkv" - you should come across a link (3rd link) for the complete series Hope this helps ps - use hugefiles links where possible (select green download and uncheck use download manager on last screen)

Thanks for going out of your way. Il be sure to take a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions