Virgin media deal any good?

Found 18th Mar
Hi we are due to renew our contract and this is what I have managed to get. I just wanted to know if this is good or shall I keep trying for a better deal.
So it’s 100 broadband basic tv weekend calls and line rental for £30.40 mth.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Keep trying , I got my in laws the above and a v6 box for 26 per month
OoEliteoO25 m ago

We already have the v6 box. The cheeky guys said all free and then charged us £40. I got them to refund but so annoying.
Ok I will keep at it and try and get it to the magic £26. Thanks.
Just cancel it and they will call back after a few days. At that point you will get the best deal. Otherwise they just mess you about.
You can get better if your called by the out bound team. I got the same for £19. I put in a disconnection and that's what they offered me without quibbling.
uk3g12 h, 1 m ago

You can get better if your called by the out bound team. I got the same …You can get better if your called by the out bound team. I got the same for £19. I put in a disconnection and that's what they offered me without quibbling.

Wow line rental on top?
OoEliteoO23 h, 24 m ago

The v6’s are being given free to all customers btw.
sumz0119th Mar

Wow line rental on top?

Hi Sumz01, nope line rental is included and a new v6 box. I should say that I was previously paying £15 for the same package until renewal including line rental.
Edited by: "uk3g" 20th Mar
uk3g20th Mar

Hi Sumz01, nope line rental is included and a new v6 box. I should say …Hi Sumz01, nope line rental is included and a new v6 box. I should say that I was previously paying £15 for the same package until renewal including line rental.

Thanks I got a call today I stuck to my guns and got a deal! I’m so happy as I’ve saved load.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants