Found 16th Aug 2008
Hi all

ive just upgraded my package to included movies but every movie chanel requests my pin, ok i can just enter it but each and every time it is rather annoying!

anyone know how to disable this without calling vm?

thank you

7 Comments

You cant disable it. The feature was put on when sky started showing 15+ movies anytime during the day. It is a condition that everytime you change the channel you have to put your pin in. Bloody annnoying I know but unfortunately it has to be done.
It disables itself at 9pm

Hope that helps

OMG i thought i was the only one that found that annoying!!!!
i hate the fact you have to do that you should have a choice about disabling it

Original Poster

thank you both, it i a pain in the behind :-( but i guess i'll get used to it, might stop me flicking through and buy a tv mag instead lol

ilovepink;2759793

OMG i thought i was the only one that found that annoying!!!!i hate the … OMG i thought i was the only one that found that annoying!!!!i hate the fact you have to do that you should have a choice about disabling it

It is stupid as if your an adult couple with no kids why should you have to put a pin in? However when i called i was told it is something that need to be inputted otherwise we would have to go back to the days when they just had soppy rubbish on during the day.

john_mac83;2759783

You cant disable it. The feature was put on when sky started showing 15+ … You cant disable it. The feature was put on when sky started showing 15+ movies anytime during the day. It is a condition that everytime you change the channel you have to put your pin in. Bloody annnoying I know but unfortunately it has to be done.It disables itself at 9pm

10pm.just make the pin 1111(but dont tell the kids!).:)

Banned

boogie;3795911

10pm.just make the pin 1111(but dont tell the kids!).:)

better late than never ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51468
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions