Virgin media issues? Midlands or elswhere?

Anyone else having problems? TV keeps freezing. Internet keeps saying server not found.
Tried switching off for a while to no avail.

6 Comments

Have you checked the virgin site for service info?

It says

Tickets for region : England - Midlands Ticket … Tickets for region : England - Midlands Ticket NumberStatusDescriptionCustomers AffectedDate Modified723360Opened ][COLOR=#666666]National Issue - Loss of Web Mail - Various Errors Displayed[/COLOR] Broadband Internet02/06/2008 17:59

status-cable.virginmedia.com/vms…ome

I'm in Birminghan and everything seems fine here

Saying that I can;t log onto my email account now!!

smithers;2229636

Saying that I can;t log onto my email account now!!

It is the problem mentioned in my previous post.

A friend of mine in Leeds had the same problem last week with Virgin / NTL. Probably some work going on.

Just looked at the Service status of the web page and it says:-

Ticket Number Status Description Customers Affected Date Modified
723360 Opened
National Issue - Loss of Web Mail - Various Errors Displayed
Broadband Internet
02/06/2008 17:59

Original Poster

smithers;2229690

Just looked at the Service status of the web page and it says:-Ticket … Just looked at the Service status of the web page and it says:-Ticket Number Status Description Customers Affected Date Modified 723360 Opened National Issue - Loss of Web Mail - Various Errors Displayed Broadband Internet 02/06/2008 17:59

Its not just my mail I have to refresh several times before it'll load up:viking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
    4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions