Virgin Media not in my area FIBRE....

Hi guys.

I have awful internet in my area. Standard internet about 7meg download I've been told by virgin i can get 50+meg FIBRE... However when i called them up, they said its not available in my area anything i can do about this!? I need the line to be fitted in the road...

Thanks

10 Comments

They will only offer the service if enough people are willing to take it up, maybe do a survey of people in your street and give Virgin worthwhile evidence of customers willing to sign up.

Same on my road, although I do have fibre 90meg no future plans for Virgin apparently?

As above, Virgin have previously considered signed petitions from residents when making their plans for new infrastructure.

That said, I'm not sure what is so bad with having a 7Mb download speed? I think that's pretty respectable and compares favourably with many areas including my own which has been on the same 1.5Mb copper line for 10 years

Have you looked at Fibre form the likes or sky or bt

Original Poster

thanks guys i may have to do a petition..

Original Poster

I mean fibre... internet though...

YOU WILL STILL GET THE WE HAVE IMPROVED YOUR SERVICE NOW GIVE US £1.50 INCREASE A MONTH letter.

I wish I had a choice

Original Poster

brainbug100

Virginmedia Cable My Street

done this already....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. It was forty years ago today......516
    2. word survey46
    3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions